Monday, May 21, 2012

Opinion

My own personal opinion abbout this war is that it has absolutely no point. Why are we here? What are we fighting for? We're fighting for people that don't even want us here. Why should I risk my life here with these people who don't even want me to help them? There's pregnant women with machine guns and little children with stuffed animals with grenades in them. To be honest, I don't know why there is a war. I don't even know why Amercia is involved. I wish someone could explain it to me. My brother doesn't feel that there is a point to war at all. He's more of some peace loving mother earth type of hippie. Today he sent me a care package and it contained some food,a couple pictures and this guitar. Maybe I should've joined him on his peace movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment